Last Modified: 2017-07-05
1 Introduction.Unravel Analytics Ltd and our affiliated companies (collectively, "we") want you to be familiar with how we collect, use, and disclose information from and about you because we understand you are concerned about your privacy, and we want to maintain your trust.
2. Information We Collect.
We may collect information that identifies you ("Personally Identifiable Information") when you use our Website or Service. The types of information that we collect may include any of the following:
2.1. your name, address, phone number, birth date, billing and delivery information, email address, credit card, or other financial account information,
2.2. other information that you provide to us but that does not identify you personally, such as records of your visits and information that you submit when using the Website or Service,
2.3. information from third parties, and
2.4. traffic and usage information generated from your visits to the Website or Service, including the type of device that you use to access it.
Children Under 13.We do not [knowingly ]solicit or collect information from anyone under the age of 13 [or allow people under the age of 13 to register for the Website or Service]. The Website or Service and its content are not directed at children under the age of 13. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us.
How We Collect Information
2.5. Tracking Technologies We Use. We may use one or more of the following technologies to collect Personally Identifiable Information and other information: cookies, flash cookies, general log information, and referral information from third-party websites. We may also use tracking technologies to collect information about your visits over time and across third-party websites or other online services.
2.6. California Do-Not-Track Disclosures. Please visit [LINK TO CALIFORNIA DO-NOT-TRACK DISCLOSURES] for information on how you can opt out of behavioral tracking and how we respond to browser signals that allow you to exercise choice over how your information is collected and used.
How We Use Your Information.
We may use the information that we collect for any of the following purposes:
2.7. to provide, operate, maintain, improve, and promote the Website or Service,
2.8. to enable you to access and use the Website or Service, including uploading, downloading, collaborating on, and sharing content,
2.9. to process and complete transactions, and send you related information, including purchase confirmations and invoices, to send transactional messages, including
- (a) responding to your comments, questions, and requests
- (b) providing customer service and support, and
- (c) sending you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages,
2.10. to send promotional communications, such as providing you with information about services, features, newsletters, offers, promotions, contests, events, and updates about your team and chat rooms,
2.11. to monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with the Website or Service and for marketing or advertising purposes,
2.12. to investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions, unauthorized access to the Website or Service, and other illegal activities,
2.13. to personalize the Website or Service content, features, or advertisements, or
2.14. to enable you to share content with users you designate.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Service Providers Generally.
We engage service providers to provide services to us. We may share your Personally Identifiable Information with them,
- (b) subject to any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures, and
- (c) on the condition that they use your Personally Identifiable Information only on our behalf and in accordance with our instructions.
Payment Service Providers.
We share your payment information with payment services providers to
- (d) process payments,
- (e) prevent, detect, and investigate fraud or other prohibited activities,
- (f) facilitate dispute resolution such as chargebacks or refunds, and
for other purposes associated with the acceptance of credit or debit cards.
We may share your credit or debit card number with payment services providers or card networks to monitor card transactions at participating merchants and track redemption activity for the purposes of providing card-linked services.
Controls and Choices
Your Controls and Choices. We provide you the ability to exercise certain controls and choices regarding our collection, use, and sharing of your Personally Identifiable Information. In accordance with local law, your controls and choices may include any or all of the following:
- (g) you may correct, update, and delete your account information,
- (h) you may change your choices for subscriptions and newsletters,
- (i) you may choose whether or not to receive offers from us, and
- (j) you may choose whether you received targeted advertising from us or our partners.
2.16. California Privacy Rights. If you are a California resident, you may have certain additional rights. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request information regarding the disclosure of your personal information by us to third parties for the third parties' direct marketing purposes. California Business and Professions Code Section 22581 permits registered users who are minors to request and obtain deletion of certain posted content. Visit our Your California Privacy Rights page for more information.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
2.17. Accuracy of Information. You can help ensure that your contact information and preferences are accurate, complete, and up-to-date by contacting us at email@example.com.
Request for Access.
Please contact us if you
- (a) are concerned about the accuracy of any Personally Identifiable Information,
- (b) wish to review, access, amend, or correct any of it, or
- (c) would like any of it removed from our records or otherwise deactivated.
2.18. Right to Decline Requests. We may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or for which access is not required by applicable law or for any legitimate purposes.
Security of Your Information
2.19. Security Measures. We have put in place physical, electronic, and managerial procedures designed to help prevent unauthorized access, to maintain data security, and to correctly use the information we collect online. These safeguards vary based on the sensitivity of the information that we collect and store.
4. Links to Other Websites.The Website contains links to other sites, which may be operated by companies not affiliated with us. Linked websites may have their own privacy policies or notices, which we strongly suggest you review if you visit them. We are not responsible for either the content of any websites that are not affiliated with us or the privacy practices of those websites.
5. International Users.We comply with the U.S. - E.U. Safe Harbor Framework and the U.S. - Swiss Safe Harbor Framework as set forth by the U.S Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal data from the European Union member countries. We have certified that we adhere to the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access, and enforcement. To learn more about the Safe Harbor program, and to view our certification, please visit http://www.export.gov/safeharbor/.